For those of you who don’t believe that ‘powder’ belongs on doughnuts, here are
7 Funny Snowboard Jokes
1) What do you call a male snowboarder without a girlfriend? – Homeless.
2) This guy walks into a bar and says “Hey, you guys wanna hear a snowboard joke?” – The bartender says, “I’m a snowboarder. The guy on your right is a snowboarder – same with the guy on your left, and the fellow behind you.” So the guy says, “OK. I’ll tell it a little more slowly then…”
3) Three snowboarders are in a car. Who’s driving? – The police.
4) What is the difference between a snowboarder and a large pizza? – A pizza can feed a family of four.
5) What does a snowboarder have in common with a vacuum cleaner? – How you attach the dirt bag.
6) How does a snowboarder introduce himself? – “Look out!…. My bad!….”
7) What is the difference between a snowboard instructor and a snowboard student? – Three days.
I was at a restaurant and said to the waitress, ”Excuse me, can I ask you something about the menu please?”
She kicked me out and said “The men I please are none of your business!”
My dad was bragging about his new hearing aid. “State of the Art,” he said, “It cost me a fortune.”
I asked: “Awesome, what type is it? “
He said: “‘Two thirty.”
Tiger Woods & Stevie Wonder are in a bar…
Tiger says Stevie, “How’s the singing career going?”
Stevie replies, “Not too bad. How’s the golf?”
Woods replies, “I’ve had some problems with my swing, but I think I’ve got that right, now.”
Stevie: “I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right.”
Amazed, Tiger says, “You play GOLF?”
Stevie: “Yes, I’ve been playing for years.”
Tiger: “But — you’re blind! How can you play golf if you can’t see?”
Stevie: “Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice.”
“But, how do you putt?” asks Tiger.
“Well”, says Stevie, “I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice.”
Tiger: “What’s your handicap?”
Stevie: “Well, actually — I’m a scratch golfer.”
Woods says to Stevie, “We’ve got to play a round sometime.”
Stevie: “Well, people don’t take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole. Is that a problem?”
Woods thinks about it and says, “I can afford that; OK, I’m game for that.. $10,000 a hole is fine with me. When would you like to play?”
Stevie: “Pick a night.”